07 July 2011

UGLY.................????????


Donkey : Wait, wait, i'll not lie, you are ugly. but you only look like this at night. Shrek's ugly 24/7..
Fiona : But donkey, i'm a princess. and this is not how the princess is meant to look..
Donkey : You're kind of an ogre. And Shrek...well you've got a lot in common.
Fiona : Shrek??
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Shrek : (talking to himself)Princess, I........how is it going first of all? Good? Good for me too. I'm okay. I saw this flower and thought of you because it's pretty. I thought you may like it, because you're pretty. I like you anyway. A........(listening the conversation between Fiona and Donkey)


Fiona : Who could ever love a piece so hideous and ugly? Princess and ugly don't go together. (Shrek sad)That's why i can't stay with Shrek, but only chance to live happily ever after is marry my true love. Don't you see donkey? that's just how it has to be.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Donkey : ARGH!!! you're so wrapped up in layers, onion boy. you're afraid of your own feelings...
Shrek : Go away....
Donkey : See?? there you are, doing it again. just like you did it to Fiona. All she ever do was like you. Maybe even love you..
Shrek : Love me?she said i was ugly! a hideous creature! I heard that you two were talking..
Donkey : She wasn't talking about you She was talking about.........somebody else.
Shrek : She wasn't talking about me? well then, who was she talking about??




I think all of you knew the ending of the story right???   =)




Shrek is the best fairytale. 
In the others, the princes and the princesses are perfect. 
It teaches us that imperfect people can still have a happily-ever-after.