28 July 2011

MY BEST FRIENDS......^_^


Even though we argued a little yesterday,
Today, we laugh and hug, embrace each other....
Alright.... Let’s make a promise

Even if your worry may seem trivial,
Don’t hold it in...
But share it with each other..

If you find a good movie, a song,
Or a person, make sure to let share it with each other...
Let’s make a promise together....

When you laugh, I’m happy too....
When you’re sad, my eyes tear up....
when you’re not here, I really feel lonely...
when you’re sick, I can’t sleep... 
I’ll be your strength....
I’ll always by your best friend.....

With faith and holding hands, no matter what I won’t be afraid...
The word friendship may sound awkward, but I think that word was created
To describe us...
We make pretty nicknames for each other and play around...
Sometimes, we share our cool clothes...
You’re number one in my speed dial....

There is only one of you in this world my friend...
You’re my joy and my soul...
I’ll continue to treasure our importance...
I <3 you my friend....
You’re my life’s present...
You’re my jewel, My miracle
I’ll protect my appreciative heart...
Once again,
I love you my friend....



Hey, aren’t you my friend?   =))))