09 August 2011



I'm happy with your presence...
Even if you have an expression so cute and innocent...
Already I'm like a lady, calling out your name...

I walk  with our feet side by side, and I want to tell you...
"I love you, I'll only give u happiness"...

Tomorrow, within the warm sun rise,
  I sing  a love song,
The sweet and wonderfull words"I love you...'
...
I close my eyes when i see you...
My cheeks start to light up rosy pink when i passed you...
I've already fallen for you...
You can hear my heart beat within my chest....

I love you, I love you, i love you as much as the skies....
I will always make it so that you smile happily....
I will also promise you a special girl.....

Stay right next to me, and exist in my eyes....
And I will always be with you ....

that sweet and wonderful words, "I love You"....